Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Australia...Flash Floods

Powerful flash floods have hit the city of Toowoomba in Australia's north-eastern Queensland state, killing at least nine people. At least 70 people are missing after the flooding - described by state officials as the worst in decades. The massive torrent of water swept through the city without warning on Monday, following 36 hours of relentless rainfall


People climbed to safety and clung to posts and railings as cars were carried past them by the flood.

2 comments:

  1. Hi PIC, I won't be online tonight. I will be out late. So be a good girl and write a nice post. I'll catch you later...Luv ya...PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:02:00 PM

    Hi Cutie ...I will miss you .
    I am glad you are going out , have a very good and enjoyable time , if anyone deserves to relax a little it's you .

    Don't know how good I'll be but I sure will think about you when I get naughty .
    Luv ya a lot little sister .
    See you later ...HUGS & KISSES..PIC
    Kiss the Rock .

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs