Saturday, October 02, 2010

Official Trailer of Part One of....Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows




Naked Harry Potter? That's the rumor about the new installment of the children's wizarding series. David Yates, director of 'Harry Potter And the Deathly Hallows,' told the UK Telegraph, "Dan has appeared nude in the past. There are a couple of scenes in the new film in which he will undress, but we're still thinking about how we present it."
If the rumors were true it wouldn't be the first time Potter star Danielle Radcliffe has gone au naturel for a role. The 20-year-old actor previously bared all in a stage version of 'Equus'.
While an au naturel scene may shock some parents it could be a good career move for Radcliffe, especially if he wants to break free of the constraints of Hogwarts. Plenty of accomplished and award-winning celebrities, among them Julianne Moore, Nicole Kidman and Patrick Wilson have built formidable careers by removing their clothes when the role demands it.

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS ...PART II WILL BE RELEASED ON JULY 15 2011 

COULD HARRY POTTER RETURN TO WORK MORE MAGIC ?
J.K. Rowling is leaving open the possibility. She told Oprah Winfrey in a taped interview airing Friday that she may someday write another novel in the popular series.
Rowling says the characters are still in her head and she "could definitely" write several new books about them. She says: "I'm not going to say I won't." For now, she feels she's moved on to a new phase of her writing.
More than 400 million copies of the books about the boy wizard have been sold. Rowling says fame brought extreme pressures, including paparazzi and reporters searching her trash.
She says it was "like being a Beatle" and there was a time she "was barely hanging by a thread."
Forbes magazine ranks Rowling as one Britain's richest women.

The world awaits with bated breath. Potter fans all over the world are crossing their fingers or waving their wands. This is the best news they have heard since 'Deathly Hallows' was announced as the two part finale to the series.
The characters are alive and well, living in the imagination of  Ms Rowling. Scenarios are forming; plots and spells and other wordly creatures are crowding every corner of her  mind and soon it will be all she can do to hold it all inside. It will all start leaking out in the form of notes and outlines and one day,the dam will burst and she will start writing madly just to rid herself of the cacophony of all the voices in her head. Ah, yes, we have not heard the last of Harry Potter and friends. I guarantee it.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:03:00 PM

    My dear sweet lady,
    Enjoyed your letter immensely,it was a like a breath of fresh air that blows just right.
    Put doo doo in my gloves,put them on my hands,stand on my head whistling 'Dixie', no my deaar lady I would not believe you, let me tell you what I do believe and I think you will agree with me.
    I will get two gloves with the doo doo give it to my daughter and watch her shoved them down my brothers throats, now that will be a sight for sore eyes.
    My family should be more afraid of my daughter than my son. when it comes to my daughter's family Joanna rules her roost with a iron hand.
    My daughter is so angry with Shirley about the way she acted with Rhonda in Napa Valley.
    Shriley didn't have a reason to do or say the things she did to Rhonda and when I told her to apologize to her, she called me an old fool and told me the girl I raised with Rhonda wasn't mine and don't deserved anything. I looked at her in bewilderment and asked where did that come from? There was no mention of her daughter.The child was 3 or 4 years old when I met Rhonda and that bullet didn't come from my gun. What Rhonda do with her money is totally her business.
    My son is my only heir, he is a man in his own right,my son said I would be less than a man not to get things settle for my dear Rhonda, they couldn't take anything away from her that we accomplish together ,they could make her life miserable but he will fill the holes with concrete.
    Yes, they call my daughter a gold digger, my daughter had money of her own when she met my son, and I dare say money don't excite her.
    My dear lady don't worry about the misspelling of words , I am quite sure you find a lot in my letters to you.
    My son can ask my daughter to write something and it is spelled and wrote correctly, he has asked her to type something for him and he looks at it and ask what is this , she will ask hm can he read it and he says yes, she says that's all that matter.
    I called my daughter family mine now they are a wonderful group of people and wealthy in their own right and all educated, but down to earth .
    Everyone is at the barn,the sale is going well and yes I hate to pimp in house begger out but he is so good at it. he loves M&M's and we gave him a fun pack, a lady was holding him and he droped one down her dress, he stuck his hand down there and she yelled and I laughed so hard, like father, like son.
    My dear lady I am so plesed to know your dear husband CT scans was fine and now you can fight the other. Don't delay, what we have is a sneaky bastard, you have to beat it while it's down.
    My dear lady, you are so right this one is not as aggressive and more easy to treat.The doctors say after five years they consider you to be cancer free,mine was seven years ago and the doctors says I am cancer free for the last two two years.
    You consider the pros and cons and come up with the best thing for the two of you.
    I understand how a man feels when his gun don't shoot as often as he like, I told Joanna what the doctor said, I asked her what did she think, she said you old fool, I rather have you, by the way you are getting older and the gun will slow down or stop anyway.
    How is your dear mother? Well I hope and still keeping you on your toes.I bet she is a pretty little thing tell her I say hello and I baked cookies last night.Keep your dear mother safe and loved.
    My dear sweet lady I will leave you now and go back to the Barn before they say I am lying down on the job.
    Thanks for the nice letter and as usual I am so long winded.
    Until a later day and there will be many I bid you good evening.
    Your friend and secert admirer.
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening G.
    I just got home and thought I would see what my partner was up to. What a nice surprise to find a note from you.
    Sooo, you don't buy the old doodoo cure, eh? I do know one other cure. It's an old English remedy that requires you to coat yourself completely with English trifle. Then shimmy,naked, up a lightning rod in an electrical storm. As a matter of fact, that one will cure anything(if you survive it). The theory is,that if it doesn't kill you it'll make you stronger.

    One of the things I love about Nee is that she will defend the people she loves to the death. I would much rather have her with me than against me. One of the things that had me laughing hysterically was when she and Nan confronted your brother Henry in the gentlmen's restroom because he insulted her. I think he limped away from that confrontation.
    I am sure that Shirley will regret what she did for the rest of her life. She inadvertantly revealed her character.
    Do you still keep in touch with Rhonda's daughter? I would think you do. She is an important part of your family too. You are so family oriented.I wish more North American men were like that.

    Nee writes exactly like she talks. I realized that when she telephoned me. I loved her accent; it's charming, but there were a few times I couldn't understand what she said with that Louisiana drawl. And for some reason there was a lot of static on the line; probably too many storms between here and there.

    I hope the sale is a smashing success. It was an inspired idea to have it in the barn and keep it going for a few weeks. Tell Gilly that dropping something down a lady's cleavage is the oldest trick in the book.He better come up with something classier than that.

    I agree with Joanna one hundred percent. I want my husband alive, whatever it takes. We just enjoy being together; we have shared so much joy and grief and had a lot of great laughs. We enjoy a good sense of humor.If he can't find ammunition for the big gun anymore, well, that's not such a big sacrifice.Our lives are so intertwined, we couldn't do without each other. Although he is older than I am, I always hoped I wouldn't have to face things like this. That was pretty naive of me.

    I can't believe you baked cookies with Gilly.I hope they turned out well,no black edges. We always found that free coffee and a little conversation made people linger until they bought something and free cookies is even better.

    My mom was a beauty in her day and very sexy too if the men hanging around her was any indication. She was a strong and independent woman with her own career in business. That's why she hates being old and helpless. And I think that accounts for her being grumpy a lot of the time. That and lonliness; she misses my dad and a lot of her family and friends are dead. We take good care of her.

    You work those customers G. I heard you were a ladies' man. Let them stroke your lovely silver hair and maybe they'll buy a couple of lamps and a teapot. It's all for a very good cause. No harm if you enjoy it...HA!

    Your friend and fan...Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs