Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa's "Baby"


Christmas Myspace Comments

I 've been such a good girl all through the year.

Can't wait to open your package my dear,

You know what I want.The message is clear.

On Christmas eve when the stars shine so brightly,

Hurry down the chimney all frisky and sprightly.

I'll give you you a gift you'll love, have no fear,

You'll want the same thing for Christmas next year.

Merry Christmas to Santa from Santa's 'Baby'.....Cupcake

And to all a 'Good Night' (keep it tight and do it right)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:52:00 AM

    MERRY CHRISTMAS JEANNIE & BABY

    Baby, a good girl you haven't been, a naughty girl yes, I would have it no other way. I will look forward to next Christmas.
    Can I have samples throughout the year?
    Love ya, Santa (GIL)>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:46:00 PM

    Oh honey you can bring "little gil" round anytime for a sample of the sugar and spice, I will be adding to the honey pot for different favors....let me know what you have a taste for and honey I got it. [giggles]

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs