Sunday, December 06, 2009

How Can You Tell If Your Man Will Cheat On You ?

Compliments of Cosmo:

You don't need lipstick on a collar to know your man is the two-timing type. There are simple tests tha twill reveal his philandering potential.
When you're
dating a guy, you can forgive him for some indiscretions, but it's nearly impossible to turn the other cheek if he strays. Well, Cosmo did some investigating to ascertain the traits that may make men more likely to cheat, and some of our findings were surprising eye-openers.
But before you freak, realize that just because he possesses characteristics of a mangy scoundrel doesn't mean he's actually cheating on you. "You have to listen to your gut as well as read the clues," says Gary Aumiller, Psychologist. Run through this list of wandering-eye warning signs to see if your partner is predisposed to prowl.

Cheat Predictor #1.)
Do his parents tend to baby him and help him out of financial jams?
Has he ever bragged about cheating on an exam or paying someone to write a paper for him in college?
If your man seems to have sailed through life without ever hitting the rough waters that rock the rest of us, beware. Privileged chaps tend to suffer from a sense of entitlement so he may believe that the rules don't apply to him. He's so used to getting what he wants, why should he stop now?
"He might cheat because he thinks he deserves to fulfill all of his needs, no matter who he might hurt," says Shirley Glass, Ph.D., a psychologist, infidelity expert. "He probably has little concept of how upset you would be if you found out because he's too self-centered to think about your feelings."

Cheat Predictor #2.)
Does he work mostly with women? Is he always logging in late hours, whether it be at the office, at dinner with clients or on business trips? Does he make a lot of money? It's great to date a guy with ambition -- and his deep pockets definitely don't hurt when he brings you pricey baubles -- but the office environment can open the door to private meetings of the carnal kind. According to Glass, studies show that when men cheat, it's most often with a work colleague. "Not only are people with similar interests side by side on a daily basis, but the time they spend together is usually when they're most energetic and look their best."
Unfortunately, the bigger his wallet, the more likely your busy bee is to cozy up with an office buddy.Top-tier guys have affairs more often than those on a lower rung. The better men are at providing, the more appealing they are to women," says Alon Gratch, Ph.D., a psychologist and author of "If Men Could Talk." "Since testosterone is what drives men's quest for power, if a guy has achieved status, he's more likely to act on his desires." Remember that little Oval Office incident?

But before you start staking out your guy's office parking lot, realize that a career-oriented man might just be spending time working diligently. If he sounds happy that you call during the day, invites you to his office and takes you to company parties, you're most likely his one and only partner. It's when he acts more secretive about his work than a CIA agent that he's probably taking on after-hours clients.

Cheat Predictor #3.)
Can he talk his way out of anything (parking tickets, rolling into work late)?
Does he make an effort to charm everyone -- your coworkers, your older sister, a saleswoman?
When you go to parties, does he insist on making the rounds?
Your friends and family love him, and he always manages to keep you entertained. How could you not adore him? But according to Glass, sweet-talkers often have a deep need for approval and thrive on attention. So what's wrong with dating a really friendly fella? Well, sometimes a smooth operator's need for the spotlight can't be satisfied by one woman's ego-stroking. And if he's suave with the ladies and wins them over easily, opportunities undoubtedly arise. So even if his intentions aren't more than friendship, the women might be willing to move beyond friendship, and that's hard to resist.
To determine if your charmer might become a two-timer, watch how he interacts with you in social settings. A guy who wants to play with other partners may brush you off when chatting with a new female friend or get noticeably more uncomfortable with PDAs when other women are around.

Cheat Predictor #4.)
Does he usually hang out with a crew of mostly
single guys?
Do his friends encourage him to join them in just-for-men activities?
Do his pals have problems staying in relationships?
The nightclubs, the bachelor parties, the 'dudes-only' deeds we're better off not knowing the details of -- it's enough to make any woman worry just a wee bit. Although boys-will-be-boys, bonding time helps a committed man feel less, well, trapped, the appeals of bachelorhood may make him long to be a free agent. A recent study of 37,000 men and women showed that when guys see those around them splitting from their significant others, it tends to encourage them to do the same.
You want to believe that his buddies would have enough sense to stop your guy from canoodling with some cute club-hopper, but they won't always be on your side. At the very least, they'll cover for him."
"He should include you sometimes when he meets up with friends," says Glass. Although your fella's frat pack might seem like the enemy,being friendly to them can do wonders for your relationship. Once you've earned their respect, they're much less likely to push your partner into prowling.

71 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:28:00 PM

    There's an old saying:Buyer beware.

    Don't buy into what the experts say, have a mind of your own. The so called experts have cause a lot of couples to miss out on happiness.Rich,poor or middle-class cheaters are the same,whether they are men or women, you only hear about the wealthy or high profile ones because they are in the public eye.
    Who want's to hear about a poor person that cheats. Not I !!
    So ladies don't lump your man in the mix with all the others,because if you look for these traits in your man long enough, you will think you see them.
    There are men that likes a woman company and will flirt some, but it is harmless, so take it for what it's worth and be happy.
    One thing the so-call expert has right is go with your gut feeling. The main thing is trust.
    On the up side,if my man is a cheater, he know damn well he better not let me find out about it, And that's damn straight from the hip.But hey that's just me, the choochie witch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know who fits this profile? Mel GiBson, DC and Tiger Woods. They are rich famous and sought after by women.They are so used to getting their own way they think the rules don't apply to them.They write their own rules(or create their own church).They are so self centered they think they are entitled to whatever they desire and will do whatever they want, no matter how much it hurts their partner.They never even give that a thought.
    Yes, the profile is a perfect fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a nice weekend.We spent a lot of time with family.I love going to my Aunty Bubs, she is a great cook.
    How's your weather?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's damn cold here and we have had snow. Typically all the Canadians grumble about it but they get out their Skidoos and ice skates and wax their skis anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:09:00 PM

    Hi Cutie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:13:00 PM

    Yes the profile fit those ass-holes to a tee.I hope a lot of women go with the gut feeling.
    DC/TIGER/MEL is not men, they are dogs of the worse kind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How's it goin CC?Or should I say Choochie Witch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:16:00 PM

    Had a great weekend, and glad to hear you had one also. We had snow furries here Saturday, melted before it hit the ground,it would be a lot of wrecks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'll stick with regular guys.They are more humble and considerate and let you make at least half the decisions.They think in terms of 'us' not just 'me'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:19:00 PM

    Well choochie witch fits me right now, cold weather makes me horny. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. You may be helpless on ice and snow but I bet you'd stop and let a gator cross the road while we would do a u-turn and drive like hell in the other direction.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9:23:00 PM

    That's a girl,a regular guy is what it takes to make my mood juice boil.
    I have a post in drafts about homo brids and bees. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If cold weather makes you horny you may be a Canadian.Did your mom ever come up here for a visit?

    ReplyDelete
  14. ThaT sounds like a fascinating post.I have one in drafts about the worst Christmas gifts i ever heard about.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous9:26:00 PM

    Oh no, we would run over that damn gator and cut off it's tail and take it home, good eating.Taste like shrimp, meat just a little coarser.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous9:28:00 PM

    I don't know, she was born in Oklahoma. They say nobody know where mama and daddy got me from.haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a feeling I used that Egyptian joke before.Do you remember?
    Did you see all the obituaries I did for the celebs who died this year?And that was only about half of them.We have never lost so many in one year.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous9:31:00 PM

    I think I got a few of those Xmas gifts.
    It's just a short post, I guess all species has some gay members.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think 2010 will be a better year.2009 wasn't too kind to me and mine but I just have a feeling that things will look up for us all.I think the world and all it's problems will sort itself out and find a better balance.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think homosexuality is a warm blooded or mammal thing.I never saw two gay grasshoppers going at it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous9:36:00 PM

    That was a good post, I didn't realize we had lost so many celebs.
    You did a great job.
    I don't remember the Egyptain joke.
    there was Ted/Eunice K.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Come to think of it I have never seen two grasshoppers having sex.I wonder if they jump around while they do it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I watched cuttle fish having sex a couple of nights ago.They could phone it in.Most fish lay the eggs and then the male comes along to fertilize them.Absolutely no fun at all .They could phone it in.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous9:40:00 PM

    2010 has to be better for the both of us,I almost had a complete over-haul job done on this body.
    The New Year will bring in good tiding for our families.

    ReplyDelete
  25. How could I have left the Kennedys out??That was remiss of me.But like I said, we have never lost so many famous people in a given year.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous9:41:00 PM

    Do you mean the woman in the cart? This is the first time you use it, I think it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous9:46:00 PM

    I think you did great,with all going at once almost, it's hard to keep track, with MJ/FF both drying on the same day.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yeah,if you look at that cartoon,that guy must have a very long dangle.I have sort of tried that position but I wasn't being carried in a conveyance like that.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Brian got tired Christmas shopping so I don't think he could carry me more than four or five steps doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous9:51:00 PM

    If only people would be thankful for what they have and stop waddling in self pity,a lot of people don't know how good they have it.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous10:00:00 PM

    Awww shit, all Brian need to do is put your butt on a counter or table and work with the choochie, that way he won't waste enegry walking or get a little wall sex. HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. That's true.They really have never suffered much.We have it pretty good in the western hemisphere we have shelter and plenty to eat and shoes to wear.We should walk a mile in the shoes of a starving third world child.

    We should take a look at the lot of the poor polar bears. They are reduced to eating each other to try to stay alive. I couldn't bear to watch it any more.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous10:08:00 PM

    Lois[BL] told me she saw a video like that and wanted to know if I wanted to see if, I told her no, I would start crying and wouldn't be able to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  34. There should be posters in every mall of those poor wasted polar bears trying to kill each other to get something to eat.Why doesn't anyone care.They are such beautiful animals.We have always loved them but we can't save them by ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous10:10:00 PM

    I wrote the gay post because the scientists could be helping the endangered speices, they are wasting so much money and time on things that can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anonymous10:18:00 PM

    We have been able to put up some posters in stores and go back a couple of days later and they are gone. We are making a little headway, people say they don't have money, I tell them we are asking for money, just their voice.
    Hazel says we get some one to lbby Congress for us.

    ReplyDelete
  37. they don't need money .They need everyone to stop burning oil creating garbage and filling the atmosphere with carbon dioxide.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anonymous10:22:00 PM

    I meant get someone to Lobby in Congress for us, her hubby worked in D.C. before joining Gil's firm, he was in his law firm in Reno, now he's here. He know quite a few people in D.C.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anonymous10:25:00 PM

    PIC...I hear the tears in your voice, I have a feeling we will make it better before it's to late.We will just keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I can't think of them without crying.They make my problems seem like nothing.I haven't spoken to Shayne in a while .We are having a Christmas party at Steve's in two weeks.I will sit down with him and get his view on things.He is very logical.I'm too emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  41. You know what the fishermen in certain parts of the orient do? They put a big hook through the jaw of a live dog and throw them over the side of the boat and drag them through the water to attract sharks.If the dog hasn't drowned by the time they pull him up,they throw him back in and do it again

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anonymous10:39:00 PM

    That will do you a world of good to talk with him about something you both care about. It won't solve the problem but it will make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Anonymous10:43:00 PM

    That is awful,I know people have to eat and take care of their families, but it seems to me there is a better way, I can't condone doing that to any living thing.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I don't know why I still get shocked whenever I read about a new atrocity performed by man on some poor living creature.
    Just when you think they can't think of another torture, they come up with a new one.

    Hey! How did we cross over to the dark side?
    Help me get back to the light.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'm watching Bio on Clyde Owen. He was considered for Bond before Craig Whazzisname.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Anonymous10:59:00 PM

    Craig whazzisname is Oskama son's father. I think it's Daniels.
    Palin want a catfight with Michelle
    Machelle calls Palin the Pit dog with the lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Is it true that Tiger is a sex addict?? Why do these guys even bother to get married??

    ReplyDelete
  48. I think you got the wrong Bond. O ksana's Bond is Timothy Whazzizname.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Boy the guys on American Gladiator sure have great bodies.I don't know if I would like to tangle with all those muscles between the sheets though.I think not.He might suffocate you and not notice.He would be too busy admiring himself in the mirror as he worked.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Anonymous11:08:00 PM

    Sarah Palin should take some pointers from our Stomy Daniels, she's the hooker from Louisiana thats thinking about running for public, she can have Jindel's governor's seat.

    ReplyDelete
  51. The women are over-developed too. Do you suppose they take steroids??
    It can't be.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Anonymous11:11:00 PM

    Yes I have the wrong Bond....
    I heard a newscaster say he believed Tiger was a addict. why in hell did the Grubbs woman save over 300 texts, if not to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  53. You gotta admire a gutsy broad like Stormy Daniels.What courage.She doesn't care what anyone thinks of her.She believes she can do a better job than your present gov.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Grubbs had every intention of extorting money in some way from those text messages. If she denies that, she is a liar,

    ReplyDelete
  55. Anonymous11:16:00 PM

    I think they all take steriods,I wonder what they will look like in 15/20 years.
    I like a well built man, but like you, I don't think I could enjoy one off them. I like my men natural.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Anonymous11:21:00 PM

    I think Stormy can do a better job.
    I think the gov. was pushed into office to fast. I laugh each time I see him, he always put his foot in his mouth, and they are priming him to run for pres. in 2012.
    Boy we are a bunch of idiots, now you see why we are the laughing stock of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Anonymous11:23:00 PM

    I wonder how many more women Tiger has on the side...there's been 3 so far.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Natural is good.
    Are your kids excited about Christmas?? Gilly will enjoy ripping up the paper this year.Don't expect him to be impressed with the toys but save all the boxes for him to play with.
    I read about an enterprising guy up here who made some pretty colored and patterned sturdy boxes just for children to play with.He did a good business last year.But he kind of dropped out of sight. I guess, like a fad ,it died out.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I bet you a Canadian Loonie,right now, that more women turn up and there will be a lot more who don't come forward.

    If he is a sex addict then he has had someone in every place he played golf.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Anonymous11:35:00 PM

    Yes they are excited about Xmas, Just had Sharon's BD party on the 28 November.
    Gilly loves pots and pans/paper anything that makes noise, he loves wearing his bells.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Anonymous11:37:00 PM

    I hope Elin stay and get all she can, she deserves all she can get.
    I bet she was going to whip Tiger ass with that golf club.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Anonymous11:42:00 PM

    I guess all these rich pussy hungry bastards would be rapists if they didn't have money to pay fot the P***Y. and so many kids held Tiger up as a role model.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Anonymous11:45:00 PM

    Have you notice, Tiger is a sneaky looking little fart-ass bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Assuming they stay together,if I was Tiger I would sleep with one eye open from now on in case I woke up missing some parts. Elin could pull a Bobbit.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Anonymous11:49:00 PM

    If Elin pull a Bobbit I hope she flushed it down the toliet.
    Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  66. Anonymous11:52:00 PM

    It's about time for Maxy to take his nightly stroll.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Bobbit was a lucky guy.His pecker laid in that field for a couple of hours and they were still able to stitch it back on.It could have turned gangreen.He can still get an erection but he can't feel too much because the nerves were cut.Serves him right for abusing his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  68. If Tiger wakes up without a pecker I bet it affects his golf game.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Anonymous11:57:00 PM

    He was off , maybe he was worried about getting caught. The women always want them to get caught, more money for them.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I have a picture in my mind of an army of ants carrying the dangle down a hole into the ant colony.

    The lady ants would be impressed.Well Goodnight PIC.Our conversation goes in the weirdest directions sometimes...HA!..HAve a good one ...PIC

    ReplyDelete
  71. Anonymous12:04:00 AM

    Yep it sure does, we don't miss a stroke, humor is what keep us strong and able to take what the world throw at us.

    Have a goodnight and see you later.

    May all our dreams come true.
    GOODNITE .......PIC

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs