Monday, May 04, 2020

"No Laughing matter", you say... I beg to differ; laughter is the best medicine.

ICU nurse sketches heroes at a coronavirus isolation ward - Los ...

A guy in hospital with Covid 19 has an oxygen mask on, an iv in his arm and a high fever.
A nurse comes into the room and he asks her, "Will you check and see if my testicles are black?"
 
"Well, sir, I just came in to take your temperature, but if it will put your mind at rest, I will check.
 
She lifts his sheet and examines his man parts...looks on both sides, lifts them up and checks underneath, palpates them to check for lumps and swelling and then tells him,
" They look perfectly normal sir".
 
He pulls off his oxygen mask and says,
" Thank you, nurse,  that was very nice, ... but I just wanted you to check and see if my test results were back".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs