Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lawyer Jokes For a Friend




 

Funny lawyer quotes
•There are three sorts of lawyers - able, unable and lamentable. - Robert Smith Surtees
•Whoever tells the best story wins. - John Quincy Adams
•A Lawyer will do anything to win a case, sometimes he will even tell the truth. - Patrick Murray
•Ignorance of the law excuses no man - from practicing it. - Adison Mizner
•In almost every case, you have to read between the lies. - Angie Papadakis
•A lawyer is a gentleman who rescues your estate from your enemies and keeps it for himself.
 - Lord Brougham
A man is innocent until proven broke. - Anonymous

A frightened young woman went to see her doctor one day. She nervously asked, "Doctor, please tell me. Can I get pregnant from anal intercourse?"

The doctor immediately responded, "My dear, where do you think lawyers come from?``

Greetings Long Shank

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:37:00 PM

    Greeting to'Babys'partner in crime,

    Thank you for the images.
    You have a great sense of humor,nice to look on the brighter side of life .

    Enjoy adding saying and images to my desk portfolio . It's quite an ice breaker for clients ,also some of the saying is true. Keep them coming.

    More at a later date.
    Thank you
    Gil

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure,
    Glad you liked them LS.

    My twins were very impressed that you are a tenth dan black belt.I know from observing martial artists at work how much dedication that took. Have you considered teaching your children your self? You are certainly over qualified. In any case I'm sure they will love it. Our boys have been studying karate for nearly seven years and love it more than ever. It has taught them discipline and a good philosophy to take into adulthood and made them feel part of a brotherhood...Cheers.

    Your friendly neighborhood Genie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:16:00 PM

    'Babys' partner in crime

    Tell your twins the road is long and hard to become a tenth degree dan , it's worth the hard work but also fulfilling to know you have control of your destiny .

    It taught me discipline and philosophy . I needed to draw strength from all my teaching in the last couple of years in which case I know dad or'Baby' told you.

    I considered teaching my kids, it would be better for them to learn with others to have the feeling of brotherhood .It's a special feeling when you learn with your peers.

    If I can be of further help just ask , I am only a keyboard click away .

    LS---Gil

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs