Monday, May 10, 2010

David Boreanaz : Jamie Bergman is Still Very Angry"WTF"

While David Boreanaz has come clean about his infidelity, he's not out of the marital doghouse yet. Not by a long-shot.
His wife of nine-years(9), Jamine Bergman says she is still smarting from this week's infidelity bombshell.
I'm not saying everything's okay, she tells PEOPLE. "I'm still very angry. I'm still hurt."
The couple , who has two (2) children , are working through therapy after Boreanaz admitted to cheating on his wife, a former Playboy Playmate. "Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities," the former 'Angel' star said to People.
The therapy is one positive from the situation.
It took infidelity to get us off our asses and work for what we want, admits Bergman. We do the best we can. That's all we can do.
While the future is still unclear, we are working on our issues. "What's working for us [is] taking our time," says Bergman, "moment to moment,day to day."
My spin on all cheaters : Will this couple make it? Maybe yes...maybe no...if I was a betting person I would say no the marriage won't last the long haul.
Why is it they have to go to therapy or sex rehab clinics as if thats going to help, just admit that they are dogs . I can see a man /woman being unfaithful once and having remorse for it, but these men know what the consequence of their actions will bring to the table. Have you notice we have some hot single men in Hollyweird ? None of the cash cows wil go after them, they just go after the stupid married guys with wifes knowing there's easy money...wake up you dumb bastards and put your brains back in your heads and out your penis.Women you have to be very careful out there if you have a cheating, the men is not wearing condoms and that leaves them open for a variety of different unho;;y sexual crap: So ladies be carefulout there. But hey, that's just me.
Kicking back , keeping it real and havig fun.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:03:00 PM

    Left you a note in drafts..hope you got my e-mail yesterday.
    see you later...PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read meeting # 3. WOW it was a very tense meeting.A lot of people were on the edge of violence.Maybe the business will go down the dumper if Dad leaves bit they have had years to prepare for him retiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got your email and I am glad we agree.We'll just play it by ear and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I guess there will be meeting # 4. And that will be the worst of all the meetings because the people will desperate by then.And aunt Mae will have to shoot someone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am watching DC. HE sucks as usual.Although I notice he is putting just a hair more effort into it lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are okay honey.I hope the kids are okay too. I will catch you later.
    I pray none of those people will cause you grief.Take care...PIC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nan...If there is something wrong, please let me know luv. I hope you are all okay...J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:12:00 PM

    Hi PIc...I'm o.k. and so is my babies...we are having trouble with AOL someone cut some wires and our generator just kicked in so we have lights and dad's gumbo won't spoil.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you are all ok. Have a good night and God Bless....PIC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:31:00 PM

    Aunt Mae told Sis Gil was livid with Charles and Henry, Sis say she told her he looked just like his dad when he was that age, she was surprise that he had control and kept his cool, she's know the time when her three and Gil would wipe the floor with them like they did in Reno.
    Nan and I caught Henry coming out of the men's room and I gave him a piece of my mind,he said I should know my place...I bitch-slap that sucker until he fell against the wall, Nan pushed him back in the men's room and he ran into one of the stalls...he told Charles and he told dad...dad said I don't give a damn and tried to run over him ...
    Sis said she was going tomorrow and Nan says we will have to watch her and aunt Mae...if we had Nana here our little army would be complete.
    I don't know why they don't like me or my family, they know nothing about us and I'm sure they wants no part of us. The italains mob was something in days gone by, but now it's the Russian mob that's dangerous now.
    Nan says she has a lot to tell you also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:32:00 PM

    GOODNITE...PIC...LUV & HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nana could handle them with one hand tied behind her.I've seen grown men back down from her. I can fly her down there for you.She'll enjoy the challenge. Just don't lose her, please.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs